- General and analytical;
- Single tier and two-tier systems;
- Results demonstration;
- Cash flow;
- Automated closures;
- Automatic offline integration.
- Tills and Banks;
- Treasury budgets;
- Cash flow.
- Fixed assets;
- Warehouses, shops, pharmacies, restaurants, workshops, factories, services, equipment maintenance, etc.;
- Cash and credit sales with client current account control;
- Table of users per client with checking account and prepayment control;
- ABC product classification;
- Current account extracts, reconciliations and payment terms.
- Sales tables: prices indicated manually;
- Automated pricing based on APP, LP or as per a cost calculation spreadsheet;
- Discounts by client, product or table;
- Sales commission by table or product;
- Special client pricing contracts;
- Sales promotions;
- Sash sales summaries, operators, customers, general (cash and credit), discounts, taxes, etc.
Orders to suppliers
- Calculation of cost of goods;
- Incoming goods in multiple currencies;
- FOB price registration;
- Order suggestion based on quantity;
- Average monthly consumption or ABC product classification;
- Supplier inquires (Excel);
- Management of final orders;
- Quantity in transit and arrival of goods control;
- Client current accounts with statements, reconciliation and payment terms;
- Multi-warehouse product location;
- Types of articles: simple, compound, best before dates, subdivisions, equipment, services;
- Cost pricing: FOB, APP - Average Purchase Price [weighted], LPE - Latest Price Entry;
- Monthly statements;
- Automatic stock rupture [Minimum] and ordering point control;
- Average consumption record, waiting time, frisk factor, standard deviation, etc.
Human resource management
- Complete double sheet with information related to the company and staff;
- Staff records relating to: professional development, disciplinary procedures, clinical events;
- Personal attendance register with the possibility of connecting the control point systems;
- Holiday planning, control and processing;
- Staff current account control;
- Household registration.
- Customizable to the situation of each company;
- Creation of new information through fixed [aggregate record], monthly [manual entry] or formulated [result of execution] variables;
- Creating and editing calculation formulas;
- Automatic and/or manual calculation with monthly execution per worker;
- Preparation of official reports, etc.;
- Wage, IRT, Social Security, Trade Union and Bank process mapping and PS2 file generation for banking integration.